Show Hide Topic Menu
- Productivity Management
- Learn how
- Employee Productivity:
A Modern Approach
- Productivity Monitoring with Transparency
- 3 Productivity Metrics to Help Your Team Work Wiser
- Productivity Measurement at Your Company
- Tracking Productivity Through Monitoring Software
- Productivity Management for Lasting Change
- Team Productivity Through Workforce Analytics
- What Workforce Productivity Can Teach Leadership
- Productivity vs. Efficiency: Differences and Formulas
- 10 Workplace Productivity Statistics Leaders Should Know
- Employee Productivity:
Gain visibility into key productivity metrics for continuous improvement.
Improving organization-wide productivity starts with collecting the right data and understanding how that data relates to metrics across the business. But, what do you do when your business is complex, with multiple definitions of ‘productivity?’ ActivTrak’s productivity management software provides visibility to analyze and customize productivity objectives to individuals, teams, and departments as needed for each unique business case.
Learn how ActivTrak:
- Provides insights and trends across key productivity indicators
- Enables a culture of continuous productivity improvement
- Allows you to create productivity goals for customized coaching
- Supports integration with data visualization tools for deeper analysis
“When we look at staff utilization and realization rates we can now add the productivity report and gain a clearer picture as to what the employees are doing. It also allows management to see when most productivity drops off allowing us to create solutions, such as lunch breaks, relaxing time, and other cultural shifts that work to eliminate these periods.”
– Alessandro Cacciani, Firm Manager, Saranto Calamas CPA/PC
November 30, 2020
Gain insights with trends across key productivity indicators
- View total and productive time by individual and team to understand what is typical and who stands out now and over time.
- See real-time productivity management metrics across individuals and teams throughout the day with Team Productivity Pulse.
- Drill-down into detailed reports for additional analysis on top users, categories, applications and productivity.
- Analyze applications and technology tools that contribute to or detract from peak productivity.
ActivTrak’s productivity management software gives you deep insights on the user activity data so you can see where there are gains to be made and where productivity is already excelling. Answer the questions you have about how your team works.Explore productivity reports
Promote a culture of continuous productivity improvement
- Enable managers to become more effective coaches, with our virtual productivity coach that provides actionable guidance tailored to their team.
- Empower employees to take charge of their professional development. Personal Insights reports give team members visibility into their work habits, enabling them to identify opportunities for improvement and healthier work-life balance.
- Drive engagement and alignment across the organization. Automated email subscriptions make it easy to share insights and help employees understand how they contribute to the company’s success.
ActivTrak enables managers to become more effective coaches and cultivate a great culture. Drive collaborative, data-driven discussions and provide team-wide visibility to show everyone how they contribute to the team’s success.Explore productivity coaching
BENCHMARKS & GOALS
Create productivity goals and employ customized coaching
- See the historical benchmarks of productivity and focus time across your team.
- Understand how each team member is performing in comparison to the goals you’ve set.
- Use the goals you set as guideposts in your effort to improve productivity and collaboration.
Typical productivity measurement software leaves the analysis for you to do after the fact. ActivTrak helps you set workforce productivity benchmarks and track progress to desired performance.Explore benchmarks and goals
Integrate ActivTrak data with external data visualization tools
- Get direct data access to see performance data alongside data from Salesforce, ZenDesk, Jira and other business applications.
- Share key productivity measurement metrics directly to MS Teams.
- Accelerate productivity gains by using ActivTrak’s pre-built starter templates with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Google Data Studio
No need to add another tool to log into. Our productivity management software allows you to integrate ActivTrak data into the business intelligence visualization tools you already use.Explore integrations
Explore ActivTrak’s key features
View a summary of workforce productivity metrics to keep a pulse on issues that impact burnout, engagement and efficiency.
Gain valuable insights into factors affecting employee productivity with reports that drill down by date range, users, computers and other criteria.
See team productivity and availability status to assess workload balance and identify best practices of top performers.
Make data-driven decisions about hybrid work with insight into where employees work — and where they work best.
Uncover opportunities across individuals and teams to balance workloads, increase efficiency and support healthy work habits.
Leverage expert guidance to drive collaborative discussions and empower employees to take charge of their professional development.
Combine workforce activity data with key applications and data sources to understand broader business context.
Empower employees to improve productivity, focus and work-life balance by providing deep insights into individual work habits.
Safeguard privacy and confidentiality without loss of any productivity insights, and forge higher levels of trust with employees.
Hear what everyone is saying about ActivTrak
Frequently asked questions about productivity management & measurement
What is productivity management?
Productivity management is a key aspect of people management, which includes a set of insights and skills that help employees, teams and organizations improve productivity. This includes measurement, goal setting, development and communications techniques that help employees increase their productivity and improve performance. Productivity is the degree to which outcomes are efficiency achieved through maximizing inputs.
Productivity is at its best when people are empowered, processes are optimized, and technology is maximized. Workforce analytics solutions, like ActivTrak, can help by collecting user activity data and insights in context, so you can understand and measure productivity, analyze the findings and plan how to design work days and set goals to help boost productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
What are the measures of productivity?
Achieving productivity requires teams to be able to see and measure what work habits drive results and to understand where improvements can be made across people, process and technology to boost efficiency and minimize distraction. Workforce productivity analytics solutions collect and analyze digital user activity to help organizations understand productivity drivers like time management, technology usage, focus time, context-switching and more. Gaining visibility into these productivity drivers, with the ability to view trends, benchmarks, summaries and team comparisons, can provide valuable insights to help organizations improve business outcomes.
How do you monitor employee productivity?
Workforce productivity analytics solutions, like ActivTrak, collect and analyze digital user activity to help organizations gain visibility into productivity drivers like time management, technology usage, focus time, context-switching and more. With the ability to view productivity trends, benchmarks, summaries and team comparisons, organizations can better support employees.
Unlike employee monitoring which tends to focus on answering the question “Are my
Employees working?”, workforce productivity analytics dives deeper to provide insights into how time is spent, how teams interact, how technology is used and how employees can improve focus, all helping to answer the bigger question “How can productivity be optimized.” With these data-driven insights, business leaders, teams, and individuals can collaborate on ways to improve productivity across an organization.