ActivTrak has evolved from an employee monitoring tool to a powerful productivity platform that provides workforce visibility and insights while promoting trust and transparency between employers and employees. This evolution started with a belief that productivity is not about surveillance or tracking but rather about the insights that can be gathered from the digital user activity in today’s modern workplace. When analyzed, this data can provide insights about how work gets done, how teams interact, how employees can learn and improve in their jobs, and how results can be optimized.
ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics software company that helps teams understand how people work, whether in the office or remotely. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. With more than 9,000 customers and over 450,000 users of our Free version, ActivTrak’s award-winning solution can be configured in minutes to provide immediate visibility and analysis.
In the past, physical workplaces provided visibility and structure that gave businesses a vague sense of productivity and output. However, today, the key to understanding productivity lies in a new set of productivity metrics that are based on user interactions with applications and websites, and how those actions tie to desired outcomes.
These metrics benefit both employees looking for job enrichment and improvement, and employers looking for employee engagement and improved results.
- How can we make work easier through process improvements and best practice identification?
- What time of day are employees most productive vs least productive?
- How does one team's data compare to another team's data with similar roles?
- How do our most productive members work and can we model their behavior for the benefit of other members through training and/or mentoring?
- Is our team online and engaged during critical business hours or do we need to adjust our staffing model?
- Which communication tools are employees using most: email, messaging or collaboration?
- How does application usage vary by individual and team?
- What devices are employees using to log into our corporate networks?
- Are employees logging in from a public or a private network?
We prioritize insight vs oversight to help teams build trust, respect and responsibility
We look at the bigger picture
We put workforce data in context and provide insights for employers and employees alike
We help teams optimize productivity and ensure operational compliance
We help teams work better together
We are affordable and easy to use