Get clear visibility into the key metrics that really drive productivity and operational efficiency across your company
Operations teams are challenged to ensure smooth processes, improve productivity with efficiency, and find ways to cut both costs and risk. But the ultimate test is to get it all done without the crushing burden of reporting and analysis.
ActivTrak delivers the workforce analytics for operations teams to:
- Gain actionable productivity insights across the organization
- Assess office space requirements & workplace policy compliance
- Streamline operations and manage risk
- Understand application & technology usage
“The data and insight provided by the built-in dashboards is everything we wanted and more, and our employees enjoy having access to their data to monitor their own performance and productivity.”
– Director Of Business Development, Services Industry
September 21, 2020
PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT & MEASUREMENT
Gain actionable productivity insights across the organization
- Identify and compare the amount of time spent on productive and unproductive activities across your organization
- Evaluate productivity metrics for “Productive Hours per Day” and “Focused Hours per Day” to understand how teams work and their ability to focus
- Weigh the effectiveness of new operating procedures and how they impact productivity
Assess office space requirements & workplace policy compliance
- See how much time employees spend working remotely, in-office and hybrid — and where they’re most productive
- Determine office space needs based on actual use
- Validate compliance with workplace policy (e.g. minimum of 2 days a week in the office)
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY & COMPLIANCE
Streamline operations and manage risk
- Identify and resolve inefficient workflows or problematic bottlenecks
- Uncover overlapping actions and responsibilities that could invite compliance issues
- Enforce policies with non-intrusive reminder notifications to users
APPLICATION & TECHNOLOGY USAGE
Understand application & technology usage
- Discover what applications facilitate productivity to inform decision makers
- Identify frequently used unproductive applications or technologies to set usage limits
- Uncover unused or unnecessary software licenses to recoup costs
Explore ActivTrak’s key features
View a summary of workforce productivity metrics to keep a pulse on issues that impact burnout, engagement and efficiency.
Gain valuable insights into factors affecting employee productivity with reports that drill down by date range, users, computers and other criteria.
See team productivity and availability status to assess workload balance and identify best practices of top performers.
Make data-driven decisions about hybrid work with insight into where employees work — and where they work best.
Uncover opportunities across individuals and teams to balance workloads, increase efficiency and support healthy work habits.
Leverage expert guidance to drive collaborative discussions and empower employees to take charge of their professional development.
Combine workforce activity data with key applications and data sources to understand broader business context.
Empower employees to improve productivity, focus and work-life balance by providing deep insights into individual work habits.
Safeguard privacy and confidentiality without loss of any productivity insights, and forge higher levels of trust with employees.
Hear what everyone is saying about ActivTrak