Gain clear insights into SaaS application usage across the organization
Recent data shows that on average, enterprises have 280+ different SaaS apps across their business – that is up 30% year over year and continuing to grow.
ActivTrak delivers the visibility IT professionals need to:
- Understand application & website usage – SaaS or otherwise
- Shore up security gaps
- Implement compliance safeguards
“The data and insight provided by the built-in dashboards is everything we wanted and more, and our employees enjoy having access to their data to monitor their own performance and productivity.”
– Director Of Business Development, Services Industry
September 21, 2020
APPLICATION & WEBSITE USAGE
Understand application & website usage
- Discover what applications facilitate productivity to inform decision makers
- Identify frequently used unproductive applications or websites to set usage limits
- Uncover unused or unnecessary software licenses to recoup costs
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Shore up security gaps
- Get immediate alerts on external device use and suspicious web visits and automatically block.
- Gain visibility into how sensitive data is being handled
- Automatically block or terminate applications you identify as potential malware.
POLICY & COMPLIANCE
Implement compliance safeguards
- Enable pre-built alarms and/or custom create your own to suit your compliance needs
- Analyze user risk scores to head off issues before they become compliance concerns
- Consult detailed activity logs to illuminate potential risks, set effective policies, and/or facilitate forensic analysis
Explore user activity alarms
Explore ActivTrak’s key features
View a summary of workforce productivity metrics to keep a pulse on issues that impact burnout, engagement and efficiency.
Gain valuable insights into factors affecting employee productivity with reports that drill down by date range, users, computers and other criteria.
See team productivity and availability status to assess workload balance and identify best practices of top performers.
Make data-driven decisions about hybrid work with insight into where employees work — and where they work best.
Uncover opportunities across individuals and teams to balance workloads, increase efficiency and support healthy work habits.
Leverage expert guidance to drive collaborative discussions and empower employees to take charge of their professional development.
Combine workforce activity data with key applications and data sources to understand broader business context.
Empower employees to improve productivity, focus and work-life balance by providing deep insights into individual work habits.
Safeguard privacy and confidentiality without loss of any productivity insights, and forge higher levels of trust with employees.
Hear what everyone is saying about ActivTrak