Date: March 11, 2021
- We Provide Our Website For Your Convenience Only Our Site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- we have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- your access to our Site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- We Provide Our Website “As Is” and Disclaim All Warranties Our Site, including all content, software and functions made available on or accessed through our Site, is provided “as available” and on an “as is, where is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we and any subsidiaries and affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the content, software or functions accessed through our Site, for any products or services or links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through our Site or any linked site. WE AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this website, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR THE FUNCTIONS ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- We Do Not Have Responsibility For Links To Third Party Content We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our website by framing or other methods. The links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked websites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our website, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- If We Provide a Link, We Do Not Necessarily Endorse a Third Party We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party website does not mean that we endorse, adopt, authorize or sponsor that website. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors.
- If a Third Party Links to Our Site, It Is Not an Endorsement If a third party links to our Site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, adoption, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Site.A website that links to our Site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- May not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- May not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- By Providing Content, We Do Not Allow You to Use Our Trademarks The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used and displayed on our Site are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, without our written permission. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. The name “ActivTrak”, our logo and our product names may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Site, without prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ActivTrak’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ActivTrak. You are not authorized to use our logo as a hyperlink to our Site unless you obtain our written permission in advance.
ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, AND TRADE NAMES ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES. WAZUH DISAVOWS ANY PROPRIETARY INTEREST OR CLAIMS IN THE MARKS OF OTHER COMPANIES OR CORPORATIONS.
- All Content on Our Website Is Copyrighted All content included on this Site, including any materials, documents, text, designs, graphics, logos, images, audio and video (“Content”) is the property of ActivTrak or its affiliates and suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Content on this Site is the exclusive property of ActivTrakand protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not inline, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) without our prior express written permission.
- You Must Obey Local Laws in Accessing Our Site This Site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to our Site content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any violations of law. You may not use or export the materials on this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claims relating to our Site and its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Third Parties May Have Rights Under This Agreement Some of the provisions of this agreement are for the benefit of ActivTrak and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.