HR workforce analytics
Build a culture of continuous productivity improvement, wherever your people work.
Human resources professionals face growing challenges with developing and retaining top talent – particularly with the growth of remote and distributed workforces.
HR analytics from ActivTrak helps to:
- Retain employees, develop skills, and increase job satisfaction
- Boost employee productivity without overburdening your teams
- Empower team leaders with actionable insights
“The data and insight provided by the built-in dashboards is everything we wanted and more, and our employees enjoy having access to their data to monitor their own performance and productivity.”
– Director Of Business Development, Services Industry
September 21, 2020
Retain employees, develop teams, and increase job satisfaction
- Identify top performers who have a healthy work/life balance to model for others
Uncover coachable opportunities for core competencies like focus and time management, to ensure productivity and well-being
- Identify employees who are exhibiting signs of burnout risk and may need proactive intervention
Boost employee productivity without overburdening your teams
- Identify top performing individuals and teams, analyze their habits, then coach others
- Understand workload patterns to identify misaligned skill sets and rebalance for better productivity
Share individual productivity insights via email subscription to collaborate on what is enabling or hindering productivity
Empower team leaders with actionable HR metrics and insights
- Provide managers with workforce analytics for real-time insights on their teams
- Reinforce skills development and training with direct data on performance and engagement
- Consult detailed activity logs to illuminate potential risks, set effective policies, and/or obtain an audit trail when needed
Explore ActivTrak’s key features
View a summary of workforce productivity metrics to keep a pulse on issues that impact burnout, engagement and efficiency.
Gain valuable insights into factors affecting employee productivity with reports that drill down by date range, users, computers and other criteria.
See team productivity and availability status to assess workload balance and identify best practices of top performers.
Make data-driven decisions about hybrid work with insight into where employees work — and where they work best.
Uncover opportunities across individuals and teams to balance workloads, increase efficiency and support healthy work habits.
Leverage expert guidance to drive collaborative discussions and empower employees to take charge of their professional development.
Combine workforce activity data with key applications and data sources to understand broader business context.
Empower employees to improve productivity, focus and work-life balance by providing deep insights into individual work habits.
Safeguard privacy and confidentiality without loss of any productivity insights, and forge higher levels of trust with employees.
Hear what everyone is saying about ActivTrak