The number of employees working remotely is growing dramatically as businesses are opting for the benefits of a remote workforce. An increasing number of organizations have adopted a mix of onsite and remote workers including domestic and offshore telecommuters, freelancers and contractors. With a variety of work environments, applying a one-size-fits-all management strategy won’t cut it.
During this webcast, you’ll learn how you can easily leverage ActivTrak to better manage your remote workforce including how to:
- Pinpoint workflow bottlenecks in operational systems for your remote workers
- Identify which applications your remote employees actually use so you can plan/manage costs
- Get visibility into new cloud applications accessed
- Locate cybersecurity risks from open perimeter devices
- Uncover compliance gaps from improper handling of sensitive data
- Track effectiveness of remote worker policies and time management
- View data insights on remote employee productivity
- And more!