All partners start as Seed Partners. Seed Partners commit to delivering employee monitoring and workforce productivity services leveraging ActivTrak to a small subset of customers.
The market opportunity for MSPs
Leaders are struggling to understand and manage workforce productivity as more organizations adopt remote and hybrid work environments.
Managed service providers are in a unique position to assist given their already important role in helping organizations manage their technology stacks.
With ActivTrak, you can help your customers gain visibility into:
- Working hours and productive time, by day and week across individuals and teams
- Workload balance, burnout risk and productivity trends
- Which applications and websites are used most, and least
- Potential compliance risks, like data transfer to USB devices
Why Join ActivTrak’s MSP Program?
Strengthen Customer Loyalty
Help customers improve their security, compliance, and employee productivity.
Single Pane of Glass Management
Deploy and manage multiple customer instances from a single cloud console.
We make it easy to understand invoices with a single, consolidated monthly bill.
Training, Enablement & Guided Support
Level-up with dedicated Sales, Marketing, and Technical support resources.
Differentiate your Business
Integrate ActivTrak with your existing portfolio to stand out from competitors.
MSP Program Overview
Our MSP Program is designed for Managed Service Providers interested in delivered ActivTrak as a managed service, integrated into an existing portfolio or as a standalone offering.
- MSP Partners offer ActivTrak as part of their Core Managed Services offering
- Exclusive license and add-on discounts for MSP Partners, based on tier
- Usage-based billing model
- Dedicated sales enablement, technical support, and marketing resources
- Priority support, hands-on training, and more!
From resources to tools and support, MSP partners receive superior service to help set them and their customers up for success.
Our clients using ActivTrak have proved that on average, each employee has close to 45 more productive minutes per day when working from home as opposed to working in the office. That adds nearly 200 more productive hours per employee per year when working from home than from the office.
In short you save money in the long run by having happier, more productive employees at the same cost, and you save money by reducing costs for rent and utilities.
Premier Partners have achieved proven success with their ActivTrak MSP offering. Premier Partners have also invested time and resources in the continued adoption of our technologies within their services.
Elite Partners have demonstrated a solid understanding of our product, platform and technology with success across a broad range of customer types, environments and/or industry verticals.
All Tiers Include:
Exclusive, discounted license pricing
Access to our Command Center Console
Access to NFP and EDU programs
Consolidated, usage-based billing
Dedicated training, sales enablement and support
Ongoing marketing initiatives
"ActivTrak’s comprehensive tools and resources enable us to deliver state-of-the-art solutions that maximize customer success, while creating new opportunities for recurring revenue."
"ActivTrak helps us help our clients understand and manage the opportunities and the risks, optimize business processes and identify patterns that lead to remote work success. Their cloud-based approach, flexible subscription model and application control help us deliver immediate value to customers with outstanding service and support."
"NST feels that ActivTrak allows our customers to measure their application and website usage to determine employee productivity metrics to make improvements that affect the bottom line."
Single pane of glass management console
ActivTrak’s Command Center helps MSP partners easily view, monitor and manage all their customer deployments from a single place.
- Manage multiple customer instances via centralized dashboard.
- Streamline billing and account management with up-to-date usage data.
- View and log into your customer accounts via Single Sign On (SSO).
- Quickly address operational activities, such as alerts triggered or agents not reporting.
Dedicated sales, marketing and technical resources
We empower our MSP Partners with dedicated resources for Sales and Marketing enablement and Technical support.
- Hands-on sales and technical training the moment you become a partner.
- Exclusive access to marketing assets, templates and campaigns.
- Co-branded product collateral and content opportunities.
- Priority support with on-demand troubleshooting.
- Streamlined deal registration and sales enablement.
These benefits and more are outlined in our MSP Program Guide, which is provided as part of our Welcome Kit to new MSP partners.
Consolidated usage-based billing
MSP Partners receive a single consolidated, usage-based monthly bill which includes:
- License usage and cost, grouped by customer.
- Total license usage and costs across all customers.
- Consolidated usage-based bill includes program participation cost.
Our easy-to-understand monthly billing helps you provide accurate monthly reports for Sales and Accounting teams and streamline customer invoicing.