There are numerous benefits to productivity measurement, like gaining a continuous view of employee engagement, keeping a pulse on burnout risk, helping teams carve out focused work time, and more.
For leaders new to productivity measurement, there are often questions on how to use productivity data effectively without compromising employee trust.
Download this guide to learn:
- Why it’s time to start talking about productivity measurement
- How to define productivity for a digital workforce
- Do’s and don’ts of productivity measurement
- How to create a culture of continuous productivity improvement
- A sample process for boosting employee engagement and productivity